Glasses
Well the day has finally come...Molly Jo got glasses! We have been watching her eye sight for a year or more now. Last school year, she would come home with headaches. I got my first pair of glasses in the 1st grade and I thought maybe the headaches were because of her eyes. At the time, her vision was declining but not bad enough for glasses. We went back in August before school started and she was super bummed that she didn't get glasses then. We have had some concerns with her school work and thought an eye appointment might be needed.
Joe took her to our dr in Pratt today. I was kinda bummed because I wanted to go and help pick out glasses. Not going to lie...I was concerned with what they might come home with! I knew Molly would go towards the zebra or leopard print! Lol I sent them off this morning with two requests! 1. No wire frames 2. No crazy loud prints (she will have these for awhile...I hope!). I have only seen pictures that Joe texted, but I think they did a really good job! The glasses don't look too big or too small for her face and they are a blue color with black on the sides. She picked them out, so hopefully she will like them and want to wear them. Like I said before though, Molly has been wanting "real" glasses forever! Now if we can keep them clean, safe and on her face! We will see in a week when they come in!

Comments