Freezer Meals #3
Like I mentioned last month, us "Cooking Girls" didn't meet to cook this month. Instead we met at Rachels house to exchange already cooked meals. No one had to worry about coolers since it was around 15 degrees out that night. There had been a dusting of snow earlier that day and I had no idea there was any more moisture coming our way. I was wrong! We went to Ashland to the Hardesty House. When we left the Ashland the snow was really coming down and the wind didn't help matters. Sara did a great job of driving on the highway even though you couldn't see the lines on the road.
We had a great dinner and exchanged gifts. There was some stealing going on (Sara!), but we all went home with really great "kitcheny gifts"! I got the new Pioneer Women's cookbook, so I was THRILLED! I had my heart set on the measuring cups with the super special 3/4 cup measuring cup. Who has one of these? I didn't even know it existed! I am on a mission to get one now! :-)
Check out Sara's BLOG for all the recipes for this month! Tara brought BBQ Meatballs, Rachel made Breakfast Burritos, Sara made Beef and Beer Stew, Jody made a Ham and Cheese Braid and I brought Beef Enchiladas!
Next month we are meeting at Jody's house for more cooking and laughs! We are eating really well until then. :-)
Comments