Early Birthday Present
Ellie has been asking the last month or so to get her ears pierced. I know some friends have strong feelings as to when you pierce your daughters ears. I hadn't really thought much about it. I am totally against piercing babies ears, but I didn't have an age in mind. Molly has always said she wouldn't get her ears pierced...ever! I told Ellie maybe for her 5th birthday and kinda forgot about it. Well she didn't!
We had dentist appointments in Dodge last week, so I thought if she wanted her ears pierced for a birthday present we could do it then. I figured if she backed out we wouldn't have wasted a trip to Dodge. Lol
She actually did awesome! Sat up there like a big girl and didn't shed a single tear! Now Molly thinks she might want hers pierced too! Lol We had the whole family with us, but had to ban Brynlee from the store. She is way too grabby for a place like that!
Ellie choose little Hello Kitty earrings. Right after it was done she swore she would never do that again. Cleaning them and turning them have been a little tearful at times, but we will make it. I think! :-)
We also had some other shopping to do. Poor Joe...this is how he has to shop since he has three girls!
They are waiting for him to come out of the dressing room. What an audience huh? :-)





Comments