Forgotten...
I have been on yet another blogging vacation apparently! I keep having a problem with BlogSpot. Are any other bloggers having a problem adding pics and then not being able to type captions in between them? Well I have to get back to the blogging world! So many pictures not captured online for the annual Blog2Print book and of course so many funny stories from the little Murphy's! So I have been debating...start from today and blog backwards or start where I left off (that was like April!). So there might be some of this and some of that, so hold on! :-)
It is Labor Day weekend and opening weekend of K-state Football. Joe left Thursday afternoon to head to Manhattan to meet up with friends for golfing and the Friday night game. The girls (pictures at the top!) wore their purple today to support the Cats! Joe will be gone all weekend, so we have plan on spending lots of time outside playing, working on some painting projects and eating meals like last nights Peanut Butter sandwiches and pretzels!
Last night, we made Liquid Sidewalk Chalk and the girls painted the sidewalk! It looks like amazing bright colors, paints on almost clear and drys like chalky pastels! Crazy! It was made with 1cup cornstarch, 1 cup water and a few drops of food coloring. I mixed up a double batch (WAY too much!) and divided it out into the muffin pan. Then we added the food coloring. Brynlee is a CRAZY double dipper while painting so she made new colors right away! Brynlee also painted the cat Cupcake yellow and her own belly! She got into the painting just as much as the big girls did! We are having a little friend over to play tomorrow morning and hope to make up more paint and use bigger brushes this time!
I have been trying some new recipes and one of our favs was Skillet Chicken Parm! Super, super easy since I had chicken cooked and cubed in the freezer already!
![]() |
| Find the recipe at This Website! |
Another GREAT recipe was for Chewy Butterfinger Cookies! This recipe makes a small batch (not even 2 dz), so I would double it next time!

Find the Recipe HERE!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Find the Recipe HERE!
Have a great weekend everyone!






Comments