Easter 2013

Our Easter morning started with Molly up SUPER early to see if the Easter Bunny came.  Joe quickly sent her back to bed since it wasn't even 7am yet.  Lol  The Bunny hadn't finished his job.  :-) 

The Easter Bunny usually brings a little candy and some new summer pj's and new flip flops.  Way to be practical Easter Bunny!

It was a cold, breezy morning to hunt Easter Eggs.  It might not have been so bad if we weren't all still in our pajamas.  Lol


I think Molly took them all.  haha

Last summer, Joe and I tarped this flower bed and rocked really good. I figured I would loose my tulips, but they somehow pushed their way up through that black tarp and bloomed beautiful!  Spring just isn't spring without tulips!

We warmed up with bunny shaped cinnamon rolls.  Thanks Pinterest for the idea.

I told the girls that when I was little we would hunt the real eggs until they were all cracked and then we would throw them out into the pasture.  So they went out and threw the dyed eggs into the pasture grass.  That is all fine, but Daisy being a Golden RETRIEVER has brought some of them back up.  There was another egg on the back deck when we got home yesterday.  Ugh, a week old egg. 

We went to church Easter morning.  The girls left a trail of glitter all over the place with those skirts.

We got home and took long naps.  Then played outside.  It was beautiful out!  Brynlee loves the trampoline

And the swing.  She will live outside this summer for sure!

The girls played with Brynlee while Joe and I burned off a patch of grass.  This spot can not have trees or anything with deep roots, so we are going to grow the biggest flower patch you have ever seen.  Just wild flowers and flowers to cut like Zinnias.  We will see if this works or not. 



The Easter Bunny left Brynlee this sweet sun hat for the pool!  Hope she learns to leave it on and protect her fair skin

Everyone in their new summer PJ's!

Grandma Candy had us over for lunch after church.  It was just our family and Grandma and Grandpa.  The next weekend was Ben's wedding so our big family gathering will be then.  :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food