Handprints
I did some cleaning up of my camera. We had had lots of fun times recently. Uncle Ben and soon-to-be Aunt Tracy came out last weekend for a bridal shower. It was so nice and I know Tracy really enjoyed meeting so many people that she has heard about.
Jen and the kids came out for the shower. Joe was the horsey for the kids. Poor horsey! Lol Molly went to Cambree Stapleton's Sleepover and was missed by the little kids since she is the ring leader of fun at Grandma's house. Ellie did get to sleepover at Grandma's with Carter and Jack.
Weekend activity of sorting and wrapping coins. This was another project they had fun with for a few minutes and I did the rest. I hate dirty coins. YUCK! They did have a lot when we dumped out piggy banks!
So we had a few days last week that daycare was closed. Ms Stacy came and played at our house on Thursday,but Friday was another story. The girls had gymnastics in the morning and came to my office until Joe picked them up to go put their hands in fresh concrete! When we planned the shed, I had 1 request. I just wanted the girls hand prints in the concrete and the year 2013. Ohhhh and maybe I picked out the color and where it was going to be, but the rest was up to Joe! :-)
So the grouchy bear was not happy to be at work that morning. She got into my purse and finally stopped fussing and crying. So I let her destroy it! Thanks Baby B!
Ellie played on the laptop and Kindle Fire. Molly was at her gymnastics class. Brynlee needed entertaining. I broke out the balloons. 1 year old shouldn't have balloons! She laid on them, bite them, pinched them, etc.
But the balloons wore her out! Poor kiddo has been getting her molars and they are rocking her world. She is so sad in the evenings. I give her Tylenol and Oral Gel, but she still just wants me to hold her.
Joe went to KC for Uncle Ben's last crazy weekend of freedom before he gets married (aka Bachelor Party). We hung out and played, met friend for lunch at Don's and went to church and church lunch. Let me tell you Brynlee was super special at church last weekend! I help set up and serve the lunch and she wasn't not on board, but we had good food and I tried a new chocolate cake recipe (recipe to follow!) it wasn't all bad.
The girls played outside until the wind blew them back into the house.
We are loving all this new concrete. So much room to ride and soon to chalk all over! :-)
Here are the precious hand prints! It took 3 times to get Brynlee's print in the concrete. She kept grabbing handfuls of concrete. Brett smoothed it out over and over. Lol By the way, Brynlee's pinky print isn't really her finger. :-)
The girls got off the Gator and B took the wheel. Lol
She was yelling "Dada" "Papa" "Dada" "Papa".
Super Cool Dudette











Comments