Movie Party for Ellie


Ellie has never had a friends birthday party before.  Last year I was a few days to my due date and we just had family and some friends out to celebrate.  This year she got to pick 4 friends since she is 4 now.  That was REALLY hard to not ask everyone she knew to the party.  We debated on doing a "craft party" at our house or a movie party.  When I found out that the movie Wreck It Ralph was coming to our theater we made up our minds.  Her friends met us at Dave's pizza for dinner and opening gifts.  Thankfully two friends/moms of the kids stayed and had dinner and went to the movie with us too.  I was way outnumbered!    Joe kept Brynlee at home.  She could not handle a movie theater.


Everyone sat and ate dinner so nicely!

Ellie got some fun presents from her friends!

What a fun little group! 
Chaniell Blundell, Breckyn Snyder, Molly, Cooper Woolfolk, Miley Turley and Ellie

Everyone ready for the 3D showing of Wreck it Ralph. 

This was such a fun party!  The best part about it was I didn't have to clean my house or clean up afterwards!  Movie's it is from now on.  Plus...Ellie said it was the bestest birthday EVER and that is all that matters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food