Holidays 2012

Our church has a service called the Hanging of the Greens.  We sing Christmas hymns, decorate the church and the kids put on the ornaments while our pastor reads of Jesus's birth.  It is my favorite service of the year!  I always try to have the girls Christmas dresses by then.  This year we had church early and did a brunch afterwards.  The Baptist church has some wonderful cooks!  So our meals are always great!  :-)

I got ONE good picture of them all.  Molly used to be my only constant when it came to pictures.  Ellie is good now and Brynlee is iffy.

Sad about picture time or maybe the crazy skirt! 

So sweet!

Silly sisters

A picture with me in it!  Can you believe it?  Fellow blogging friend Tracy would call it Embracing the Camera!  Right Tracy?  Lol

My camera is not so good in different lighting.  But the kids were hanging the decorations

Santa Claus day was FREEZING this year.  It is almost all outside with ride and games.  Brynlee was running a low fever so I volunteered to stay home with her.  I wish I would have seen the girls ride rides and play games.  Santa Claus comes to town on a firetruck.  Brynlee and I went in later for the chili dinner. 

Photo by Leasa Huck
Molly made sure to tell Santa that we will be in Colorado for Christmas.  He said he knew exactly where Cuchara was  and would find us!  White Christmas pictures to come next week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food