Halloween
I want to dedicate this post to JOE! He has faithfully reminded me for weeks now that I have been slacking on blogging, so this is for him! :-) I have been slacking...BAD! I have new help at the office and haven't had the lazy lunches to blog like I used to. So I am going to play catch up this week so I can put up lots of good Christmas pics next week! As Joe reminded me, so much has went on since my last post...Halloween, Ellie turned 4!!!, Brynlee turned 1!!!!, we had lots of parties and Thanksgiving AND the biggest thing of all Brynlee is now a WALKER!!! Ok, so here it goes!
Halloween was a super, super busy day for us. I felt like I was on high speed all day. I signed up for both girls class parties SOOOO I felt I needed to take the day off. I am glad I did!
Ok, so this was a little over the top, but she was SO cute! I think that outfit would fit her now, but would be silly at Christmas time huh? It was too long, but I never would have thought she would be wearing 6-12month pants still or 9 month clothes. So this 12 month outfit was big on her little legs. BTW Joe...this is NOT pajamas! Any one piece outfit is PJ's in his mind! lol
Our first stop...Ellie's preschool class for their morning party. We brought juice boxes, Tara had goodie bags and Jennifer made spider web cupcakes. Notice little B way back in the back in her stroller? Ellie, Cooper and Grady got to help us set up since their Mom's were helping with the party. Cheeese!
In the afternoon, we went to Molly's school party. Ellie wanted to dress up as an Oreo Cookie and I found the poodle skirt the girls had worn before for Brynlee. She really hadn't napped all day, so don't mind the scowl!
Molly was a Red Carpet Starlett! With a mustache, LOL! The mustaches were in their goodie bag from Sara S. They were hilarious!
We brought treats. These are bones made from pretzels with marshmallows on each end dipped in white chocolate.
Also Witches Hats. These were Keebler fudge striped cookies upside down, orange frosting and a chocolate kiss.
Molly's class. The grade school parades down to the nursing home to see the residents there.
Then it was home for a quick meal of scary taco salad. Wish I would have taken a picture. I made their taco salads and put big eyes on it with slices of Roma Tomatoes, a dollop of sour cream and a black olive slice. I think I was more impressed with it then they were. Lol The big girls were already in their costumes, but Brynlee had to put on the real deal. Aunt Gracie made her the costume of all costumes this year!!!! She was a Peacock meets Showgirl. I didn't think she would leave it on, but she wore it ALL night.
Our little peacock at Grandma Candy's house minus her big feathers. Aren't those the cutest bird legs you have every seen?
We met our friends(Girks and Woolfolks) in town and rode the Rangers around the trick or treat. It was a beautiful night. Most of the night we had all the big kids in the back of our Ranger. They were so excited!!
The back of our peacock. Gracie made all this by hand. She is taking orders if you want one. Hehehe...ok maybe not. She will probably never make her own kids costumes one of these days. We will have worn her out!
Oreo Ellie
Super Star Molly holding Brynlee
What a fun night! I think we still have Halloween candy. I think next year Joe and I will have to think ahead for a theme costume for our family. I think we could be farmer/cowboys and they could be out little animals. Or I could be Dora and Joe Boots the monkey. LOL LOL Ok, we will keep thinking! :-)













Comments