Homecoming and such
Last Friday was our Homecoming parade. The big girls got to be in the parade! They were so excited!!!
Brynlee watching the parade.
Tried to get a pic of Brynlee smiling while holding her. Looks like I got Daddy Joe, Rustin and Brynlee.
Here comes our group of little cheerleaders and football players!
There's the Murphy's!
After the parade Brynlee came back to my office to "nap" and the big girls went home with Suzie and the Girk kids. Brynlee never napped, but she did pull out my new stack of checks. The duplicates got mixed up from the checks and multiple checks got torn in half. Oh Brynlee! Lol
She spent a little time one morning at my office this week. She was dancing to the music!
I am thinking of making Daisy into a slippers after this last move. She has really grown up and doesn't chew up stuff anymore. Until a 6-9 month leather shoe gets dropped outside I guess. She must not have been able to control herself. The girls found it in Daisy's mouth and we all sat around sad for the cute shoe. Lol Brynlee had worn them once and they were still a bit big. Not that that little girl is lacking in shoes at all, but these will be missed!
It's no surprise that Brynlee loves her Paci's! I put her to bed the other day and she was hollering at us from her crib, so I went and checked on her. Her paci was missing. I couldn't find it on the floor, so I pulled out her crib and found 3 paci's. I knew some were missing but figured they were in the diaper bag.
I set them down and she grabbed them. She's in heaven! Lol
Brynlee still only has 2 teeth. She has been working on others for weeks, but they just haven't came all the way through yet. They rock her little world. She has learned to wave Hi and Bye. She also signs "more" and "all done". We are working on blowing kisses right now, but giving kisses is her specialty! She loves to give big, slobbery open mouthed kisses. This momma LOVES them!!! She is just such a fun, sweet, pretty baby. I hate the thought of her growing up!









Comments