School Time!!! Part#1

The summer has FLOWN by. So fast that I haven't even blogged about all of our summer fun.  I will get to that I promise!  Joe just reminded me that I haven't even put up any harvest pictures.  True!

Today was Molly's 1st day as a 1st grader!  She got up early and was so excited to wear a new outfit and carry her new back pack.  The bus picked her up at 7:30.  She LOVES her bus friends.  There are a lot of big girls on her bus and  I couldn't ask for better role models for my little girls!  We have the Petersons and the Hollers.  My girls love them and they are so, so good to my girls!  An extra bonus this year...our friends The Stapletons moved up north of us and Molly's friend Cambree will ride the bus with her to school now too!  She was SUPER pumped about this!  I see them getting off the bus at each other's houses to play in the near future.  Lol

Last Thursday, was back to school night.  Ellie is starting the morning preschool at the elementary school.  So both girls loaded up their school supplies and took them to their classrooms and said "Hi" to their teachers.  In big cities, kids "meet" their teachers.  We just go say "Hi".  Most of the teachers are our friends and the girls have known them their whole life.  Molly is in Mrs Snyders class this year.  At home and at BBQ's she is Kayla or Breckyn's Mom!  Ellie's preschool teacher is Mrs. Hoffman and one of the helpers in her room this year is SHAWN!!!  Shawn was our very first daycare provider.  She rocked, feed, diapered and taught my girls everyday from the time their were 6 weeks old until she closed her daycare a few years ago.  I feel completely at ease knowing she is there if Ellie needs anything!


Ellie and Molly at back to school night in Molly's classroom

Molly holding Ellie's hand.  Showing her to the preschool room.  Ellie got an Olivia backpack!  So fitting!!

Ellie in her classroom.  She is about to burst!

Brynlee hanging out in her stroller

Molly is SO a morning person.  Joe gets up and ready, he wakes Molly up and gets her breakfast and sends her in to brush her teeth.  Then I take over with hair.  She was SO excited this morning she was ready 20 minutes early.

Waiting on the bus

Cathy Holler is her bus driver.  I know she is in good hands with Cathy!  Cathy was Joe's bus driver when he was little.  Molly and Ellie both get on the bus tomorrow.  Molly can't wait to help Ellie get to her classroom and show her around!  What a good big sister!!!  Ellie's first day tomorrow...pictures to come!

Comments

Sara said…
We are SO bummed not to be on the Murphy's bus this year!! Maybe next year we will get on the direct route to Protection :)

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food