On to Bigger and Better...

Our summer has been busy, busy and I will post about all that soon.  I kinda went on a blogging vacation for awhile.  Work has been so busy.  Good busy for sure!  I have meet my yearly goal for life sales and it's only August!  Best year I've had yet!!!  Which means good paychecks too and that is a good thing because Brynlee Bear and I are "Leaving on a Jet Plane" in 3 weeks!!  We are flying out to Watertown, NY to visit Aunt Gracie.  I am SOOO excited and kinda nervous too.  Flying isn't my Fav thing to do and doing it with a baby that is now mobile could be kinda crazy.  Gracie is constantly sending me websites to places we will visit and suggestions for meals out.  It is just beautiful country up there and I can't wait to see it all with a baby in a stroller or strapped to my chest!  Lol  Brynlee is always along for the ride so I am sure she will be great.  If she wasn't still nursing I don't think I would take her along, but we are a package deal right now.  I am just aching for some sister time and Megan has talked about driving over from Detroit to see us too.  I am hoping Julie will change her mind and fly out with me too.  We need to start doing annual sister vacations!

So I said Brynlee is mobile as in going EVERYWHERE!!!  Joe put up the kiddy gate last night after she fell down one step Saturday to the landing.  Thank goodness for the landing!!  She pulls up on the coffee table and scoots around it and even goes from the coffee table to the couch.  She is on a look out for the big girls toys at all times and loves to book it into their room with them or without them!


Crawling through her "house" she got from Christmas from Aunt Jen, Uncle Ben and Uncle Doug

Pulled up to standing.  So proud of herself!!  She seems too little to be moving around so much. I think she will be our earliest walker!


The girls got a snack water toy from Uncle Ben.  It is pretty cool for a snake.  They have loved playing outside this summer with the sprinklers, slide n slide and their Gator.


Drinking from the sprinkler.  lol

Brynlee has started taking a few of her baths with the big girls.  Love the mohawk Molly gave Brynlee.  They sometimes move too much for her to be in there too, but she loves being with them.

Ellie sick????  Nope!  Just getting ready for preschool with a health assessment with Ms Sherry.  She is fit as a fiddle and SO ready to start preschool.  She will be riding the school bus in the morning with Molly.  She asks most mornings if the bus is coming today.  I think she is going to love school as much as Molly does.  So the big girls will head out on the bus at 7:30 and Brynlee and I will have some time to get ready.  I was really excited about this for a while, but now I am wondering how I will do it without my "babysitter" who play with her while I get ready!  They are just growing up too fast!

Comments

Sara said…
Before you know it, Brynlee will be asking about riding the bus!! I hope your big girls have really fantastic years in school. I know Cambree is looking forward to going back and seeing her friends again!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food