Snow White

We met Julie, Kate, Camden (Julie's nephew) and my mom at the Crown Uptown Theater.  They have "Hot Dog" matinees where they do a lunch and a theater performance.  We used to come to these all the time growing up.  The menu is exactly the same!  Hot Dog, Mac n Cheese, chips, jello, sugar cookies!  It was a blast from the past and we had a wonderful time!  We watched Snow White!

Molly and Kate

Ellie was SO excited!

Pretty Murphy girls before the show

Not sure what I was doing!  Lol

After the show, we got to meet the cast.  The scary witch!

I loved how she had a big smile until the girls turned around and I took the picture.  Then mean face!

Saved the BEST for last!  Snow White was so pretty and the girls loved her! 

We will have to find more shows for the girls to go to!  Jen and Jesi also brought the kids and some friends.  So it was fun to see them there also!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food