Brussel Sprouts

If you like Brussel Sprouts you MUST try these! Even if you don't like these little tiny cabbages, you might just love them with this zesty vinegrette poured over them! I saw this recipe on Pioneer Women's website Tasty Kitchen last week and had to make them. Of course I was the only one in my family to eat them, but I was ok with not sharing! :-)
ZESTY BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- 5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoons Agave Syrup ( I used honey)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, Chopped (Didn't have so I left it out)
In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, agave, and Worcestershire sauce until thickened and creamy. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the halved Brussels sprouts with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Arrange the sprouts in a single layer on a sheet pan and roast 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy. Toss with the reserved vinaigrette and fold in the parsley before serving.
Comments