Phone Photos
I haven't been able to retrieve pictures from my phone for months. I finally figured out another way to email them to myself. So here are some cute pics of the girls!
Brynlee smiling at Great Grandpa Merle. She makes his day!
Cousin Carter loving on Brynlee
Ellie and Isaac out for a ride
Molly and Eli riding the horse
Tummy time is still kinda sad. So the sisters were trying to talk to her.
These were funny Valentines from Westyn Stapleton. The girls played with these for weeks!
Yep, Brynlee liked them too! Lol
This picture reminds me of Megan when she was little. There is a picture of her wearing my Dad's. They were red and her face was really smooshed by them. Lol
Oh big sisters! They put Molly's shoes on Brynlee so it looks like she has huge feet!
Brynlee hanging out with Leasa Huck at Isaac's birthday party. She liked Leasa and Leasa LOVES babies!
Some Funnies from the week:
Molly- Joe and Nathan went out to check on a cow having a hard time having her calf. Molly came in and asked if calves are born in an egg. Like a bird is! Lol I told her no, but didn't explain a calf's birth either. I guess I should have sent her out with Joe!
Ellie - This girl says the funniest stuff all the time. I am just not recalling at this moment. Must be lack of sleep. Yesterday, she helped me make Scotcharoos for the bake sale this weekend. She ate all the ingredients separately as quality control I think. She was really impressed with Corn Syrup! :-)
Brynlee - She has started grabbing toys, necklaces, etc and eating them. She loves, loves, loves her hands and will chew on them ALL the time. They are constantly wet. Lol We are still up 2-4 times a night which is exhausting! But I go check on her and she is SO excited to see me. She smiles so big and kicks those little legs. How can I let her cry it out? But I need to! I can see why sleep deprivation is used on hostages. It makes you loose your mind! Ahhhhhh!










Comments