Gymnastics

Molly AND Ellie had their gymnastics performance a few weeks ago.  I LOVE going to these things, but I have to admit I was nervous this time!!!  This was Ellie's first performance.  I was so afraid she would get out there and take one look up at the crowd and run out of the gym.  She gets so bashful sometimes it breaks my heart. This class has been so good for her.  She marched right out there with a confidence I have never seen and then she asked to do the routine again!  Lol


Molly and Ellie ready to show their moves

Look at that sweet little face

Molly watching the other classes dance and tumble

Molly's class- Molly, Izzy, Reece, Emery, Carley and Emily

Getting a little sass from my oldest

Ellie's class - Chaniell, Sabra, Ellie, ?, Cashton and Anna

Molly at the end of their cheer routine.

Gma Candy, Papa Tom and Papa Merle came to watch them and they really enjoyed showing them their moves.  Not that Gma and Papa haven't seen tons of cartwheels and somersaults in their living room by the girls.  There is just something about Grandma's house...it's like their stage!  It will be easier to get the girls to gymnastics now that they are going to daycare in Coldwater.  After a few weeks at our new daycare, I think the girls are getting settled in.  Ellie still has a hard time in the mornings.  She wants to stay home and sometimes cries when I leave, but that will get better!  It is so hard having them over here in Coldwater.  I just want to leave and go get them all the time!!!  Change like this is so hard for all of us!  I trust they are in good hands though!  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food