ChubbaWub

We have all been so busy lately, I haven't been writing too many blog entrys.  I have lots of pictures so I need to get busy!  Work has been really busy, which is awesome!  Joe is always busy at the bank and the big mommas are having babies right now.  Big Momma Cows that is!  :-) 

The girls keep us very busy!  Molly is still loving Kindergarten with Mrs Jackson.  She is reading all sorts of words and will be reading books to her little sisters soon! Riding the bus to school is still super fun and she hops on each morning with a smile on her face!  She is getting so grown up and has such a fun personality.  Brynlee loves it when Molly holds her.  Last night, she sat on Molly's lap looking up at her just smiling.

Ellie has started taking gymnastics with Molly.  She is in the beginner class and asks often if "today is gymnastics".  All the classes are doing a recital next week and I can't wait to see Ellie out there doing the dance and tumbling!  It has been very good for her.  It is helping her come out of her shell.  We have been working on her counting and writing her name.  She sees the letter "E" everywhere and thinks it is her name.  Brynlee has started following the girls with her eyes as they run past her while playing.  One of these days she will keep up with them.  Ellie likes to hold Brynlee for a little bit... like 30 seconds.  She's just too busy to sit too long.  She is a huge helper though!  Gets diapers/wipes, sticks a paci in baby's mouth,  wipes up spit up and reports back when Brynlee has tooted.  I know the last one isn't very helpful, but she must think I need to know that kinda stuff.  :-)

Oh Little Brynlee Bear, where do I start???  She is So Sweet and Pretty and Cuddly.  We all just adore her!  There is one thing, one little thing that would make her even sweeter.  If she would SLEEP!  We are up 3-4 times a night at least 30-45 minutes each time.  It is exhausting!  Most of the time she just eats and goes back to bed.  But sometimes she just wants to smile and talk to her Momma like there is nothing else we should be doing at that moment.  It is those times that I cave in and put her in bed with me and spoil the little monster. Last night, I tried tough love until she was crying so hard she was gagging herself.  Any sleep advice would be welcome!  At 3 months old I just don't think she needs to be eating every few hours.  Especially since she take a 4-5 hour nap at daycare.  So jealous!  :-)


But look at that little ChubbaWub.  How could you not want to spend all night up with her?  :-)  Gracie said the other day she was looking more like a Murphy now.  I think it is because her cheeks and eye lashes are filling out now!  Lol  She is going to be pretty just like her sisters!

Comments

Sara said…
She is a doll! You have definitely been blessed with three special girls. Westynn is missing Ellie :(

I am not one to offer lots of advice, but I would start with telling the daycare NOT to let her sleep that long. Especially if it is in the afternoon. On the other hand, they are only little once and all too soon she won't need you at night anymore! The no sleep thing really is a double edged sword....good luck figuring it all out.

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food