"Nimnastics"

Friday's the girls have gymnastics or "nimnastics" as Ellie calls it!  It has been cancelled the last two weeks, so Ellie was pumped to go again this week.  She was even more pumped when she found out cousin Carter was going too!  Carter and Jack are here for a few days staying with Grandma Candy and Papa Tom since Jen and Jake are on a trip. 

Class starts off with the freeze game and the animal game. Not sure what crawling animal they are above.

Wow, those are some cute frogs we have!

Carter, Molly and Ellie ready for class

The freeze game is Ellie's favorite part of class!

Ellie and Carter playing catch...kinda. 

Ellie doing jumps off the spring board

The girls are waiting in line to do the bars and balance beam.  They had a great time together today.  Molly's class was after Ellie's.  Then they all went home with G-ma Candy for lunch, hopefully nap for Grandma's sake and playing! 
I can't wait for the weekend.  I have lots of projects I want to do and maybe a little laundry if we get to it!  Lol  We are painting the letters of our baby's name to hang on the nursery wall.  Pics to follow I am sure.  I am also cooking up food to fill the deep freeze.  I did this some before each girl (more before Molly!) and it was so nice to set something out to thaw on those crazy days with a new baby!   If anyone has recipes they like to freeze let me know!  I need some new ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food