Homecoming

The girls and I got to come watch the South Central Homecoming Parade in Coldwater.  They were super excited about wearing their cheer outfits and the idea that they might get candy at the parade!  We met up with some friends and watched the parade.  Then we stayed for the Pep Rally afterwards.  The girls still call it the Pepper Alley!  Lol  I had high hopes to make it to the football game that evening, but Joe got home from his fishing trip in North Dakota and headed out to the field to cut corn.  I wasn't brave enough to wrestle both girls in the stands that night so we missed out.  Hopefully we can hit one or two games this season.  Actually Joe took the girls to a Jr High game and I stayed home and put my feet up.  Truth be told...my feet were so swollen that night they weren't fitting into shoes and it was rainy.  We might replay that plan again tonight for the home Jr High game!  :-)  Its a win-win really!  :-)

Ellie, Molly and Kailey downtown before the parade!

What pretty girls!

I love how Ellie has started hugging Molly now for pictures!  So sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food