Hidden Park

A few weeks ago when Molly was having all of her eye troubles, we found a great little park in Pratt.  We go to Pratt all the time and I have never noticed this park before.  It is just a block south of Hwy 54 as you come into town (before downtown!).  It caught my eye that Monday when we took Molly up for her 1st appointment, but she was in no condition to play that day!  Thursday we went back so the Dr could take out the contact and check her vision again.  We went to the park to kill time before we hit Pizza Hut for dinner.  The girls LOVE parks and point them out while travelling all the time.  We will have to make time for this park again.  Next week, Ellie goes with me to my OB appointment and hopefully we can go play for a little bit!


Racing down the slides

Ellie down the long tunnel

They went down this slide over and over...together!

Notice Molly still had to wear sunglasses outside.  Her eye was so sensitive to light.

Wow Ellie, that is one big CHEEESE!

I was reminded that day that I need to take more time out of my day to just play.  We were only at the park 30+ minutes but it made their day and I had a lot of fun too!  I really need to stop and smell the roses more often, you know?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food