Memorial Weekend

We had a Lazy, Lazy 3 day weekend!  It was nice to be at home, but I should have gotten more done.  It was just too terribly windy to be outside much.  So we did some cleaning, some laundry and daily naps!  My flower beds must be a priority this weekend so they look nice for Molly's birthday party next weekend!  I can't believe she is turning 5!  I let her plan and invite 5 friends for a little party next weekend, let alone does she know I have a fun surprise for her friends party.  Pictures to come!!!  

The Girks had us over for some pool time.  It was too cold for Ellie and Isaac was in and out, but Molly and Eli LOVED it!  They were drenching each other with cup fulls of water!  It is so much easier to handle them in this little pool instead of the public pool.  Don't get me wrong,  I will buy a family pass and we will go lots.  I just need to break out the maternity swim suit.  Yikes!!!!

There was some wild and crazy dancing on the back deck while the steaks cooked!  Mostly from the girls, just a little bit from Joe!

Tuesday night was a home T-ball game for Molly.  Ellie and Emma danced on the sidelines while we watched the game!

Ellie played with her little friends and had a snow cone.  No wonder she always wants to go to the ballgames!

Saturday morning we went to help Bill and Peggy Rich pick their garden.  Bill asked me back in March if he planted his big garden if I would help harvest it.  Peg has back problems and said she couldn't pick everything this year.  So the girls played on the swing set and helped pick a few radishes!  They thought that was great!  We picked radishes (5 varieties) , broccoli and winter onions.  Peg thinks green beans will be next.  I might need backup for bean picking, there are lots of plants out there!  :-)

Stuck like turtle on it's back!  Don't feel sorry for her!  Lol   She got back in there over and over after I got her unstuck! :-)
This weekend will be party planning and getting the house ready for guests!  Can't wait to celebrate Molly's 5th birthday!  Where has the time gone?

Comments

tracy said…
we have that exact same pool. isabelle loves it, but molly hates it! have fun party planning!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food