Happy Birthday Molly!!!
Molly turned 5 on Friday. She was so excited when she woke up Friday night morning. She kept saying "I can't believe I am really 5!" Aunt Gracie had came out Wednesday and stayed through Saturday. We had decorated the dining room with balloons and streamers and the girls wore party hats at every meal.
Friday morning I had everything ready for Molly's favorite...Pancakes, but her and Ellie decided they would rather have Rice Crispies instead. So Gracie and I ate waffles by ourselves! Lol I had scheduled hair and nails for her Friday morning, but our hairdresser was sick, so we will have to reschedule that fun date! Friday night, Molly had a T-ball game in Bucklin. So we had her pick of a birthday meal (Homemade chicken strips and corn!) Thursday night and then went out to ride on the combine with Joe. Harvest pictures to come!
Molly opened a few presents Friday morning. She got a new bike, helmet and the game Guess Who.
Ready for breakfast!
Saturday was Molly's family birthday party. Grandparents and some aunts/uncles came out to help celebrate. I made chocolate cupcakes and Gracie whipped up some sweet cream to top them with. I also served homemade ice cream that we made Thursday night. The guest were lucky there was any left...It was GOOD! :-)
Ellie eyeing the cupcakes she is "not supposed to touch!"
Molly and her cupcakes
Happy Birthday!!!!
Molly got fun toys and some new clothes from family
She tried out the slip n' slide while everyone was still at the party. I think the grandparents enjoyed watching her slide. Ellie will learn to like it too I am sure!
Did everyone know Molly is a rock star? Well she is! She sings and dances all the time. So the microphone (like cousin Carter has) was a perfect gift!
Ellie loved the Tangled toys that Uncle Doug got for Molly
Ellie got some new glasses from Gma and Gpa Crisler
Gracie got Molly a towel wrap like I have. But this one is way more fun than mine!
More party pictures to come....
Comments