Daisy

Three years ago we (or should I say "I") had the brilliant idea of getting Molly a puppy for her 2nd birthday.  I thought it would be great!  There were Golden Retrievers for sale in Coldwater, she could grow up with a puppy, bunnies had eaten every single one of my tulips and a dog would kill bunnies right?  LOL  Wrong!  Well yes, she did kill all the bunnies, but Molly hated this puppy! Daisy was 6-7 weeks old and she jumped, knocked Molly over, bit at Molly's heels, chewed on her clothes, etc  I was pregnant with Ellie, Molly refused to go outside and see her wonderful new birthday present and  I had a puppy that cried at our back door.  What Had  I Done????  I seriously thought about taking the puppy back and not even asking for a refund on my hundreds of dollars that this pure breed cost!  But growing up, my family had Golden's and I LOVE them!  So I selfishly kept her and am so glad I did.  She is now just another one of the girls in our girl dominated house.

2 year old Molly with Puppy Daisy.  No tears that I can see.  Amazing!

She really was sweet just a little crazy!

Daisy (by the brick)  Cooper (looking up by the barrel)

My sister Gracie bought Daisy's brother Cooper.  He is a mammoth version of Daisy.  She is often asked if he is part Chow because of how big and curly he is. But he too is pure breed and we have met the parents.  Cooper always come to visit when Gracie does and Daisy wears him out.  He is very content laying in the shade and napping.  Daisy is pretty hyper with him and still chews on his ears like when they were puppies.  Sorry Cooper, but all you have to do is growl at her and she will stop!  Lol 

Cooper was out last weekend for Molly's 5th Birthday party.  The siblings got along beautifully!  Cooper laying down and Daisy sitting up


They even behaved themselves inside.  It was so Hot and I am a sucker and let Daisy in, so Cooper comes too.  He spends way more time inside then Daisy does.  She is too busy outside bringing up deer legs, eating cow patties and chewing up things like our solar lights and the girls pretty pinwheel (AGAIN!).

Molly all grown up with her puppy Daisy and a sleepy Cooper.  I love that Daisy is always with the girls.  They will be BFF's forever!  Now to convince Joe that Daisy needs a permanent friend at our house.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food