The Baby's Name Will Be...


So I asked Molly today to give me some ideas of a name for a girl and boy, since we have our sono next Tuesday.  They have been dead set on our baby being a boy, but I have been trying to remind them that we would love to have another baby sister too. 
So here is Molly and I conversation this morning:

Me:  Molly if we have a baby girl what should we name her?
Molly:  Darla!
Me:  (Giggle, giggle) Ok and what should we name our baby if it is a boy?
Molly:  Alfalfa!
Me: (Laugh out Loud) Ok, I think you have watched too much Little Rascals!

Does anyone have a suggestion of a middle name that goes good with Alfalfa?  Lol  We will keep thinking of names!  :-)

Comments

tracy said…
you realize when i saw this i thought for sure you already knew the sex. i was so excited! can't wait to find out!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food