Gymnastics
So this post makes me realize HOW far behind I am. Molly's final gymnastics performance was April 29th. Molly little group is small but mighty! They have learned SO much this last year. Most of it I think is that they have gotten brave. Brave enough to kick up their little heels and do cartwheels and handstands, brave to perform in front of a gym full of friends/family and so brave that when Ms Tracy calls their name they do cheer kicks for the whole audience to see instead of the shy waves they did last year. Can't wait to see what these girls learn next year. We are done until school starts again in the fall, but Molly and Ellie still tumble all over the living room.
Reece, Izzy, Cambree, Carley, Emery and Molly
Cheeseeeee
Final poses at the performance. One of these days our little girls will be on the top of those stunts!
After the perfomance, Cambree's mom invited the girls over for a "end of year" gymnastics party. Sara had crafts for them to do and great little snacks for everyone. I think the girls liked chasing Cambree's big brother around the best. Don't worry, Preston held his own! :-)
I will try to figure out how to upload the video of the dance and tumbling, but don't hold your breathe!
Comments