Easter...better late than never

Since we were in KC, Easter was a little different this year.  I ordered Easter Dresses but we weren't at church to wear them.  But no worries, we have a wedding to go to this weekend and many church Sunday's to wear them too!  We didn't wake up to the Easter Bunny that hid eggs ,but the Easter Bunny is pretty amazing and had a basket full of stuff for the girls when we got home.  He is the best!  In their basket they had the movie Tangled (a personal fav of mine!), a bubble machine and chocolate bunnies and candy.  I also had Easter bows made for them to wear. 

Monday night we dyed Easter Eggs.  Awww, I just LOVE this picture!

Joe helped them scoop out the eggs from the dye and was nice enough to eat the two that got cracked or smashed.  Way to take one for the team Joe!

I don't think they could ever dye enough eggs.  1 1/2 dozen was not enough, but was what my pan held.  Lol  We missed Easter Egg hunts too, so I am going to do one in the yard this weekend for them.  We have some busy nights coming up with our friends (the Girks) moving to their new house in Protection tonight, Molly's gymnastics recital Friday night, friends wedding Saturday night and Sunday church lunch/meeting and dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's Sunday night.  Busy Busy! 

*Next week is Kindergarten Roundup!  How can that be?  We have a grade schooler now!  Yikes!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food