Crisler Family KC Trip Days # 1&2

Again, sorry for not getting this put up Sunday night...JOE!  Lol  I have been busy finishing my Continued Ed for my insurance licenses since they renew on my birthday next week.  So last week we drove ALL day Wednesday to KC.  My sister Megan and her family flew in, Gracie and my parents drove to KC and of course Jesse and his family is already there.  Joe had a Young Bankers Conference so he was busy Wed night, Thursday and Friday.  While he was at meetings, us girls played and played with my siblings and all of my nieces!  Wednesday night we checking into the Hilton Downtown (by his meetings) and Joe went to the evening meet and greet.  The girls and I headed back down south (the 1st of many trips from downtown!) to have dinner and see everyone at Jesse's house.  From day one, all the cousins played wonderful together!

Thursday, Megan, John, her girls, Gracie, Mom and Dad came downtown and we went to Crown Center shopping center.  Jesse and Julie (and girls) had work and school, so we met up with them later for dinner.

First we shopped and colored at the Crayola Store.  Nice drawing Gracie!  :-)

It was so nice to have my parents help with the girls.  I was always loosing one of them.

The Crisler sister's modeling glasses.  Megan, Gracie and Hilary

For lunch we went to Fritz's .  This is a burger and shake kinda place where a train brings your food to you.  The girls were totally entertained by watching the trains delivery every one's food!  Molly and Mya waiting for their lunch.

Train Conductor Ellie!


Addelyn had lots of big smiles for the train, well not in my picture.  Lol

After lunch, we went to an Under The Sea Exhibit for kids.  They got to climb and crawl around with the mermaids and fish.

Ellie was really dancing with the mermaid.  Girl's got moves!

Molly rode a dolphin

Molly steered the ship

Thursday night, Joe's meetings had dinner and show at Howl at the Moon in the P&L district downtown.  After our much needed nap, we drove down to Olathe for dinner with everyone at Jason's Deli.  My old place of employment!  I love love love the food!  Still one of my fav places to eat!

Then we ran to Target to get Molly some swimsuits, so we could swim at Megan's hotel pool in Olathe.  Thankfully Gracie got in the water with them.  Molly and Mya stayed close to the stairs, Kate is just a fish and can swim all over and Ellie has NO idea that she can't go ALL over the pool! Just fearless! 

My fearless swimmer scared us to death Friday night.  Joe and I took the girls down to the pool.  Molly got in on the stairs and Ellie sat down on the edge.  I saw Joe come to the door which is locked and needs a room key to get in, but I had the key.  So I told Ellie just set there, you cant get in it is too deep.  She gave me that look that said "DUH" and said I just slash my feet.  I go open the door for Joe and look back as she slides herself off into the pool.  She bobbed under and came up took a breathe and went back under the water.  I ran over and grabbed her upper arm and pulled her out.  She sputtered a bit but wasn't too scared.  Joe and I on the other hand had to get our heartbeats back to normal.  My hand was on her the rest of the evening in the pool.  This summer could be tricky with her at the pool!

Thursday night was our last night at the Downtown Hilton, it rained cats and dogs on the way back there for bed and I couldn't see the white lines on the highway.  Made me glad I don't drive 3 lane traffic everyday!  The Hilton had the nicest valet guys.  I would normally not valet my car, but with two kids and bags and the parking garage across the back alley from the hotel,  I thought it was WELL worth the cash I gave those guys each time.  One even offered to carry up one of the girls since they were both asleep when we got to the hotel. So tired and off to bed we went, had to rest up for the full day of shopping on Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food