Baby Vi
I am behind, sorry! :-) A few weeks ago the girls and I went back to Wellington for a baby shower for Crisler Baby Girl #7. Violet Elise Crisler, to be exact! Jesse and Julie's new baby girl...and Kate's little sister! She is super sweet and just SO pretty! Pretty skin, pretty hair and she cuddles up on your shoulder, you know like right up under your chin. I just LOVE that! Makes me want another baby, Lol! So here are some super cute pics of Baby Violet and her girly cousins and sister!
Kate kissing Violet
What a cute outfit! She must have a special aunt that bought that for her! :-)
Snug as a Bug in Grandpa's arms
What great smiles from everyone! Go Ellie!!!
1st group picture with Violet. Ellie was not wanting to participate. I caught her on the move!
There are those sweet little eyes!
Ellie might have found her calling! She played with perfect form. Lol
Hanging out and being silly to Julie! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Jesse, Julie and the girls together. I will do that in April when we all get together in KC with Megan and her family too! I just can't wait!
Our portable DVD player has been giving us fits for months now and finally quit for good on the way to Wellington. The girls did great without any entertainment but each other. We sang songs, played I Spy and worked on Molly saying words that start with each letter of the alphabet. On the way home, Molly said she was "STARVING" and couldn't make it any further. So we stopped in Medicine Lodge for Pizza Hut. Secretly I was happy to stop and didn't want to cook when I got home! :-) We ordered breadsticks and waters and then our pizza. They brought the breadsticks and then we waited and waited and waited. I was thinking we should have just gotten breadsticks because now they are full and bouncing around. The poor young waitress comes over and with fear in her voice tells me that they burnt our pizza but would start another one. NO! That is perfect, except Joe didn't get dinner brought home to him. But the manager came over and brought us dessert sticks and comped our meal. The girls (ok, and me too!) thought the Chocolate Breadsticks were great! We got home an hour later than we should have and drove through sleet and rain and crazy deer, but it was so good to see Kate and finally meet Baby Vi!
Comments