Cousin Carter came to visit


The weekend before last, cousin Carter came to visit.  Her parents flew out to Arizona with some friends, so Carter came to stay with Grandma and Grandpa.  Friday, I took off work because Molly was still running a fever.  She felt better after some Tylenol so we rode the Ranger over to see Carter and the girls played outside.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! 

They buckled themselves up for a ride.  Grandma took them for a ride when I ran to the grocery store in her car.  Joe has not had good luck lately with flat tires, so I was left without a car (unless you count his flatbed pickup).

We had to put a stop to the rock throwing before someone got hurt!

The morning activity wore Molly out, but the little girls ran...

and ran...

and RAN around outside!
Saturday morning, Carter came to our house to play and have lunch.  The girls ate more grilled cheese and french fries than ever before, but Carter LOVES french fries!!!  Everyone took turns riding the Gator around the yard.  They were winding down after lunch and took naps so they would be ready for their big night!

Saturday night, they had a slumber party at Grandma's house.  Molly, Ellie and Carter made cookies, had homemade pizza and spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa!  Joe and I took off to Pratt for dinner without the kiddos!  It was quiet and wonderful! 

Tom sent me these pictures of the kids and their cookies. 

The caption was "Ellie likes sprinkles!"  Lol  They even brought cookies back to share with us.  Carter headed home after church on Sunday.  I know she was ready to see her Momma and Jen was ready to see her too!  We can't wait for Carter to come play again, but Ellie would like Baby Jack too!  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food