The Wide Open Road

So Santa's gift has been a COLD ride lately!  This summer it will be riden everyday for sure!  Molly is excited about driving it on the road while I walk.  I can't imagine walking and not pushing a stroller or pulling a wagon!  Sounds great!!!  So Joe loaded them (and the Gator) up in the Polaris Ranger and took them out where the oil well used to be.  It is a huge open slab of red dirt.  I didn't realize how bumpy it is out there until Molly was getting stuck in the ruts if she stopped.  Ellie opted out on that ride, probably too bumpy for her!  When I got there she was walking across the sand saying she was going home to swing.  Little does she know she would have to make it through sand plum bushes and a barbwire fence!


Lol, I couldn't resist the side-by-side comparison of the Gator and Ranger

This is how Joe got the Gator out on the oil well slab!  Lol  It was Hilarious! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food