Violet Elise

Friday, January 14th I got the BEST text message from my brother, Jesse!  The text said that Violet Elise Crisler was here!  8lb 2oz and 18 3/4 inches long!!!  She came 9 days early.  Jesse and Julie have our oldest niece Kate, who is 6.  She is thrilled to be a big sister and sounds like she is a lot of help!  Baby Violet is granddaughter #7 on my side of the family and still NO grandsons.  We are a very girlie group!  The girls and I threw around the idea of heading to KC for a visit, but thought we would wait until they get home and settled.  Joe was in CA, golfing with some college friends, so we stayed home.  I did request that Gracie send hourly pictures when she went to visit on Sunday.  She did an OK job, but it was more bragging than anything!  :-)  Just Kidding, Gracie! 


Julie said she looks a lot like Kate did.

Kate will be such a big help!

Julie said she is such an easy baby!  I can't wait to hold her!!!  She talked to me on the phone today, by the way!  I am just sure that all those coo's and squeaks were for me!  Lol  Congrats Jesse and Julie, she is just beautiful!!!!

Comments

Sara said…
I think she looks like Molly in that first picture! She is pretty ADORABLE!!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food