This and That
I unloaded my camera and phone of pictures. So this is a little bit of this and that from the week.
Yaaawwwnnn! It is tough being Mickey Mouse the Golden Retriever. She puts up with her little human girlfriends so well.
The girls played with the tutu's Aunt Gracie made for them last year.
Look it's a K-state fairy! Actually I really really want Gracie to make the girls K-state Tutu's. I saw one at at store that had purple, silver and white tulle with K-state ribbon on it. Wouldn't that be cute at a tailgate and football game? Hint Hint, Gracie! You just send me the bill! :-)
Ellie spinning with Molly's fuzzy house slippers on. You can't tell here, but they are size 12's and Ellie wears a 7. They are too funny!
When Ellie is too quiet, this is the kind of stuff you find! Molly and I were talking in the living room and Ellie had disappeared. She was eating all the potty training bribery, Hershey's Kisses! Those are wrappers on the floor, by the way! She has her mommas sweet tooth!
Saturday was so nice out! Molly got to go play at Reece's house, so I took them out to play before she left. I kinda got tired of hearing "Is it time to go to Reece's yet?" Ellie wanted to "drive", so she sat in the driver's seat and Molly steered and pushed the gas!
We even went down on the road! Brave! It will be so nice to walk with them in the Gator instead of pulling them in the wagon. Shortly after I took this picture, we headed up the driveway and the battery died! Talk about a workout, pushing that thing up the hill about did me in! Lol Joe said there is a bigger battery we can get, that might be good since Molly is ready to drive the 1/2 mile down the road to Aunt Sally's house.
TGIF! Sure we will have all sorts of fun pictures after our weekend at home. It will be nice to all be home together and do nothing. Ok, we are doing nothing and Joe is cutting firewood.




Comments