January Flashbacks

As Joe says, I should never brag on the girls.  Things always backfire when I do.  But this morning, was so nice!  They were like little angels.  Did I just say that?  Oh no!  I am doomed with many bad mornings.  Mornings are always hard for Ellie, she doesn't wake up chipper and smiley like Molly always does.  She likes to cuddle and be held and watch a good hour of Mickey Mouse in order to wake up.  Sometimes we just don't have time for that, so our mornings go south real quick!  Today the girls were excited to wear the new shirts Grandma Candy picked out for them in Tulsa over the weekend.  Not to leave you out Grandpa Tom, I am sure you helped pick them out too!  :-)  Plus...Ellie had a great weekend of potty training and was even agreeable to set on the potty this morning.  Another sad morning issue.  :-)
Molly wanted their pictures taken together before we left the house for the day.  It got me thinking of the years of pictures I have taken of them together.  So I looked back at their pictures from the last 2 January's.  Can't believe how much they have grown!!!
January 2011 - Even holding hands!  Ahhhh!

Thrilled to be standing on the counter.  I was hoping the picture would show her cute boots better.  She LOVES them!  The zipper is super fun!  :-)

January 2010 - Ellie still didn't have much hair and wasn't walking yet at 14 months

January 2009 - So proud of her baby sister "Ellie Gace"
We were just laughing the other day about how Molly used to tell people at church or at the grocery store that her baby sister had a hairy back!  Lol  Most people didn't understand her and I pretended I didn't either.  Sorry Ellie, we tried to keep that furry little back a secret!  Lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food