Preschool Christmas
Last week was Molly's last day of school before Christmas break and her Christmas party. I got to help (with 2 other moms) put on the party. There was cookies, juice and treat bags! Then Mrs Hoffman gave each of them a present to open and their classroom got some presents too! I took Ellie with me, I thought she would like seeing where the bus takes Molly each day and she loved it!
The kids having cookie and juice
Cousin Hayden opening her goodie box
Mrs Hoffman handing out presents by spelling their names
After the party, the kids had recess. Molly asked her teachers if Ellie could go out to recess too. She thought she was HOT STUFF!
The big kids thought she was fun too, they all came up and talked to her and wanted her to come play with them. It was a very nice day to be outside playing!
The teachers called the preschool class in and Ellie fell into line with them all too! Molly watched her like a hawk and showed her all of her favorite stuff on the playground.
We waited around until school got out and walked through the halls after the bell rang. Molly loved seeing all the big kids, since her school is part of the grade/middle school. Ellie was overwhelmed by all the craziness of the halls and the kids talking to her. I bet she will be ready for it in a few more years!
Comments