Holiday Attire

Sunday was our church's "Hanging of the Green's" service.  I have to admit it is one of my favorite church services all year!  There are Christmas hymns, little kids decorate the tree, lighting of candles, Christmas lunch, etc.  Grandma Candy ordered the girls dresses so they would be here in time for church!  The girls loved them and Molly would have stayed in hers ALL day!   

Ellie all dressed up in red

Molly all dressed up in black

Daisy is even dressed up for the holiday!  Lol  She puts up with us so well! 

Little Elf Ellie had to try out the Kstate Santa hat too! Anyone remember these lovely PJ's from when Molly wore them? I loved them, Gracie still makes fun of them!


Here is Molly, Christmas morning 2008 holding her "Baby Ellie Gace" who is only about a month old.  What a sweet big sister, in some cute PJ's! 

I tried out some new recipes this weekend, they will follow!  One is a childhood memory that I got to make for the first time by myself!  Turned out great!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food