This and That

Meet our newest little friend!  Ryder Clay Woolfolk!  He is super sweet and so tiny.  Molly asked if she could see his toes and Ellie wanted to touch them.  Can you tell that is what I always tell them they can touch?  Just the toes!!  I think I need to go see him soon, to get a sweet baby fix!!!  Lol
I can't believe he is already a week old!!!


The girls all ready for church last Sunday.  Ellie took "Baby" with her.  Last weekend, the girls helped me clean out the garage and they put her baby doll in the double stroller and pushed it around.  They named it "Bubba" for the afternoon!  Lol

Molly got these green monster teeth at a Halloween party.  Ellie loves wearing them too!  It's so funny to see her talk with them in!  Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food