Pumpkin Patch

Saturday morning we loaded up Molly, Ellie and Carter to drive to Turon to The Harvest Farm Pumpkin Patch.  I have wanted to go for years, but this was our first and we will have to go back each year.  It was SO much fun!  The little girls were so good! 

We had a carload of little people watching Princess and the Frog on the way there!

Molly on the "barrel bull"

Ellie on the bull.  I think Joe needs to rig up one of these in our backyard!

There was a petting zoo with lots of animals! Horses, cows, donkeys, goats, sheep, ducks, geese, rabbits, pigs, etc

There were babies of almost all of those animals.  This was the baby donkey.  They loved the attention!

Joe and Carter going down the barn slide

The girls wanted to ride the train, so we waiting in line until it came back to pick them up.

I was nervous about putting them on by themselves since it went all over the property.  So I rode too.  There was another Mom behind me, so I wasn't the only "big kid" on there.  She thought Ellie and Carter were twins.  Same age, but they don't look anything alike. 

Molly on the train

Ellie on the horse swing.  Joe had all of them on the swings and was pushing them FAST!  I was getting nervous!

The Pumpkinator shot pumpkins into the air, some as far as 1/2 mile!  Pretty Cool!

Joe and the girls on the hay rack ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins

Molly picked out 2 pumpkins.  1 for the school contest and 1 to carve at home

Ellie with her little pumpkin

Carter picked out a little pumpkin for herself and a tiny one for Baby Jack

  We stayed and played for 2 hours, the girls were hungry and tired.  All of the girls fell asleep on the car ride home and Carter fell asleep before we even made it to Pratt for lunch.  We had so much fun, I wish we had more weekends to go.  Next year we will have to meet up with Jen and Carter, so the girls can go together again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food