Some changes to the blog...

If you are wondering about the email you received about our blog or the extra step you had to do to view it, I had to make some changes!  Previously, anyone on the internet could view our blog.  So I was getting some comments from ppl I didn't know and some that I am not comfortable with reading all about our family.  I started this blog to share stories and pictures of the girls with friends and family!  It turned into a great way to "journal" about our life and I want to have these entries printed off into a book to be able to share with the girls as they grow up.  I love reading my friends blogs and even more all the recipes and pictures that they share!  I hope to do more of sharing recipes that we like!  So hope you continue to follow us on our daily journey!!! 

Comments

Leslie said…
Love your blog and the header is so stinkin cute!! Miss you guys!!
Megan B said…
I'm in! That is weird about the comments. Andy wants me to stop posting on FB or on my blog if we're going on a vacation, he thinks we're going to get robbed. I think it's highly unlikely but I guess there have been some stories on the news about it lately. Thanks for including me in your blog invitation - I always enjoy catching up on the Murphy/Crisler clan :)

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food