Chatty Cathy
Molly is always playing with my cell phone, that is why I don't have some expensive, cool phone. Ok, I really want one of those cool phones, but always seem to be behind on all that stuff! So when Molly was walking around the house "talking" on my phone last night I didn't think much about it. But then I realized it seems like she was having a 2 sides conversation, lol! I asked her who she was talking to and she said "Gracie". She really was! She called her and asked who she was talking to and preceded to talk to her for 15 minutes! When I asked if I could talk to Gracie, Molly said "no" and I never got to. Lol
Grandma Candy ordered a chair for Carter and ended up with 2, so we got one! Isn't that cute!!!
Still chatting with Gracie!
Ellie finally eating after her stomach flu. Cheerios!!!
Don't mind Molly's dirty flip flop feet, the playground must be a really dirt place! Those feet come home gross everyday! Lol Molly took this picture of her freshly painted PURPLE toes! We did her finger nails too. We tried to do Ellie's too, but she wouldn't have it! So Molly and I's toes are ready for the game this weekend!
Comments