Kitchen Helpers
As Gracie has pointed out over and over, I am behind on the blog posts! So sorry Gracie, lol! If you would come out and be my nanny I would have more time to do this. Actually getting ready for our trip to Colorado (we just got back, pictures to come!!) and the Comanche County Fair (this week) has kept me busy!
I bought Crispix cereal a while ago to try to find something new the girls would eat for breakfast. Ellie has been boycotting breakfast and Molly likes to eat cereal. Well neither of them liked Crispix cereal, crazy kids. So what do you do with Crispix that your kids won't eat? Make PUPPY CHOW!!! Yum Yum! So in the picture above we made a batch of puppy chow. We ended up taking it to the lake with us on the 4th to share with friends. I think our girls have gotten my sweet tooth! Especially Ellie, I think she ate her weight in puppy chow and was covered in powdered sugar!
Comments