"What?"

Sunday morning, our chatty little churchgoer (Ellie Grace) spoke up and participated in church!  Given she does "preach" with Brandon regularly and has to be taken out!  But this was different!  All of the camp kids were back and they showed a video of their week at church camp.  Brandon started a "chant" that they had done at camp, where the kids respond back to him with a "What?...What?...What?What?What?"  Then Brandon continued on with his stories and Ellie shouts out a "WHAT?".  Everyone started laughing including us!  She kept coloring, unaware that she just stopped church.  Well Brandon kept talking and later he did the chant again and Ellie responded back with a delayed "WHAT?" again!  Another roar of laughter!  Little did she know that once again Ellie was the talk after church, but I am just impressed that she was listening to the sermon!  :-) 


Ellie wore pigtails this morning!  I am so tired of the sprout, but what do you do with so little hair?


I am sure they fell out when her hair drys, but I tried!  One of these days!!!

Note:  Ellie's speech has really taken off.  She asks for things now and can answer our questions with words instead of grunts!  She also tells us when she goes potty.  So I see potty training soon in our future!  The only problem is she only sets on the little potty for 15 seconds before she jumps up and runs away naked.  We will try books/toys next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food