Summer Fun

Summer is definitely here!  It has been in the 90's multiple days this week and last!  I need to break down and take the girls to the pool.  We have just been so busy with Memorial Day cookouts and planning for Molly's 4th Birthday Party!  We have enjoyed playing outside at our house and I took some pictures of the girls going crazy!


Joe turned on the sprinklers for Molly to run through.  That well water is pretty cold still!  Ellie isn't a fan!


Molly is super strong!  She pulls Ellie (and her baby!) up and down the driveway in the wagon.  That keeps Ellie from eating cotton seed hulls while I work in the flower beds.  It isn't much working lately, just killing!  Grubs are killing my butterfly bushes and I am killing grubs!



Molly says "Cheese"

Ellie says "Cheese"

Molly and Ellie wearing their shades


Ellie in her wrestler pose!  Lol  I had the girls try on swimsuits and see what fits.  Ellie likes the 2 piece suits, she can play with her belly button all she wants!  Lol!

Molly was taking Ellie's picture and caught this one!  Too funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food