Snow Cones!!!!!
Sorry Gracie to exclude your gift in the list of presents Molly got at her party. How could I have forgotten it? Gracie got Molly a Snow Cone Maker!!! My first thought was oh no, that will be a sticky mess! lol But then I remembered how much I LOVE snow cones also! There is a snow cone business in Coldwater during the summer and I go there frequently! Strawberry Cheesecake is the best! :-)
Well Molly has been begging to make "ice cream cones" other wise known as "snow cones", I guess. Last night after dinner we got out this nifty little machine and washed all the parts and put in some ice. At first it didn't work and I thought maybe I should read the instructions. Only put in 4 ice cubes??? That did it! We made fluffy, sweet snow cones. Gracie included cone shaped cups, straws with the spoon ends and syrup (Blue Raspberry and Cotton Candy!)
This is the small but mighty ice crusher
Molly and her 2nd snow cone!
Ellie with her Cotton Candy snow cone. No Blue Raspberry for Ellie, it stains! lol
Joe didn't share in our snow cone eating. He likes Lemon/Lime, so we will have find some of that syrup for him! After snow cones, we rode with Joe to take the Polaris Ranger back to his parents house. We usually ride thought the pasture, but since we had so much rain it was too wet. We took the road and held on for dear life! The girls love going on rides with Joe!
Comments