Cool at the Pool

Molly has been begging to go to the "Protection Pool".  I hadn't said anything about it being open, but her little friends at daycare talk about it daily.  Everyday she has a update of who is going to the pool that evening.  Thursday's they are doing a Mommy and Me swim after the pool closes at 6:30.  This is for Mom's and kids 6 and under.  So we bought our family pass and headed to the pool after dinner.  We ended up being the only Mommy and little Me's there, so we had the run of the pool.  Which would have been great if I could have gotten off the step!  Lol  Ellie wasn't so sure of the water and wanted to set on my lap.  Molly did pull her around the pool in her turtle floaty a bit, but Ellie looked so stressed the whole time.  She LOVED it last summer!  Molly did really good and seemed very comfortable in the water this summer.  She even went under water (not on purpose) and didn't flip out!  


Ellie hanging out on the steps.  Look at those rosy cheeks and chubby belly!  I love it!

Don't know if she is having fun????


Molly pulling Ellie around in her floaty

This ball splashed Ellie over and over.  She got upset but I guess she will have to get used to a little splashing at the pool!  More pool pictures to come I am sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food