Spring Gymnastic Recital 2010

Molly has been in gymnastics for 6 months of so now.  She goes every Friday morning.  She rides to work with me and hangs out at the office for an hour.  She bugs Kristen and has snacks.  I have crayon and coloring books here, but she chooses to print out paper, staple it, then remove each staple!  I have been amazed at all the girls have learned in class and how fast they caught on! They are the youngest group and their class is called "Creative Movement".  Let me tell you, it gets pretty creative at times. lol  It is also Parent Participation, which is a hoot at times too!  They had their recital last night with the rest of the classes and did GREAT!  Here are some pictures from before, during and after!


Molly on the mat, ready to warm up!


Here little class of 7

They are lining up for their dance

Molly doing a sommersault

Molly with her friends Reece and Karley

All the girls waiting to perform.  Not sure what Molly is doing laying down!

The girls heading off the mat when they are done. 

I video taped it so if I figure out how to put that on,  I will!  By the way, the best part of the recital for Molly was having body and hair glitter! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food