Spring is Here
Spring is here! The weather has been beautiful! Molly and I dug through totes downstairs to find Ellie some warm weather clothes to get started with. I had to order some clothes for Molly and hope to find more when we go to Tulsa next weekend. I don't believe that the warm weather is here to stay yet, so I haven't packed up an long sleeve shirts or jeans yet.
The last few nights we have went to the park after work and played for an hour! The girls love it! Joe has been gone for meetings in Manhattan. So we were in no hurry to get home. By the time we leave the park, the kids are frantic hungry and dirty. Quick dinner, bath and bed has been our routine lately!
Molly and Ellie on the new "airplane". This is right before Ellie slipped out the bottom onto the ground!
Molly and Ellie were watching a little girl that was crying because she didn't want to go home.
Molly was helping Ellie across the mulch. It always trips her up.
Help me on the firetruck Molly!
Firetruck drivers
Ellie figuring out how to get down.
Comments