Evening Fun

The girls just caught me as cute and funny last night.  So I had to chase them around with the camera.  Maybe it was Ellie cute "sprout" with a pink bow or Molly's silly faces. 

Joe and Molly put together our new patio furniture last night.  When I went into the garage this morning, it looked like we had had a party out there last night.  Eight chairs and a table were spread out everywhere.  No party, they just haven't made their way to the back deck yet. 

We did have a little guest in our garage the other night.  Joe brought a sad, sick little calf in to spend the night.  Her momma rejected her and by the time the guys found her she wasn't doing well and didn't make it through the night.  I told Joe he can't bring the terminally ill calves home, I just can't take it.  Breaks my heart!!!   

Sweet Sisters

Molly with her Preschool newsletter


Ellie watching outside.  Don't mind all the handprints, it is a never ending battle.  I give up!

Doesn't Ellie look like Gracie here?  Gracie I don't mean you have a pink hair bow, hot pink beads or a pudgy belly over elastic waist band pants.  I mean in that sweet little face, sometime I see you!  It's a good thing!  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food