Steps!
Ellie took her first steps last night! We went in to visit Grandma Gini (Joe's Grandma Murphy) at the nursing home. Gini was thrilled to have visitors, especially the girls. Molly has always been so good at the nursing home. Smiling and chatting with anyone and always ends our visits with a big hug for Grandma Gini. I remember being afraid of nursing homes when I was little.
We have been practicing with Ellie to walk for months now. But last night, she walked back and forth between Joe and I in Gini's room. She also walked at home too. She loves being praised and is so thrilled with herself when she walks to us. So she might be running by the weekend!
Molly told us over dinner that she wishes her name was Hannah instead of Molly! I asked why and if she knew a Hannah? She does...the one that comes to Shawn's house. Well that is Shawn's niece, who is a senior in High School. She must have made a big impression on Molly!
We have been practicing with Ellie to walk for months now. But last night, she walked back and forth between Joe and I in Gini's room. She also walked at home too. She loves being praised and is so thrilled with herself when she walks to us. So she might be running by the weekend!
Molly told us over dinner that she wishes her name was Hannah instead of Molly! I asked why and if she knew a Hannah? She does...the one that comes to Shawn's house. Well that is Shawn's niece, who is a senior in High School. She must have made a big impression on Molly!
Comments