Snowy Weekend

We have had more snow this last week then the entire winter!  It is pretty, but not fun to drive in.  Makes me nervous driving 15 miles to work on the snow packed highways!  I took off work on Friday and Molly and I hung out all day.  Ellie went to daycare for a little bit.  Molly's gymnastics class started up again for another 3 months.  It is every Friday morning and she LOVES it!  I think more than anything, she loves her little unitard with the boy shorts.  They got to pick out an outfit for their recital in April.
After gymnastics,  we went shopping for Valentine's and food for our Super Bowl Party!  When we got back to Protection, we met Joe for lunch at Don's and then home to clean, clean, clean.  Friday night we went to the high school basketball game.  The girls both did really good and LOVED the popcorn they got to share.

Our snowy pasture behind the house

Ellie figured out how to get on the dishwasher

and found her sippy cup.

Joe and Molly brought in firewood before the Sunday snow hit.  Molly thinks this is great fun and helps with the little logs.  I think it is so cute that she thinks she has to wear her boots and cowgirl hat to help Joe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food