Snowed In

Saturday night it stormed like a summer storm.  Rain, thunder and lightening!  Then it started to freeze and sleet and snow.  So we didn't leave the house all day Sunday because it was cold and icy outside.  From the moment Molly woke up she wanted to put on her "dress up" dress.  Well it is too small, so I told her to pick out anohter dress to wear.  She choose a summer time dress and dug through my closet and found a pair of gold heels.  She wore this outfit ALL day!  Then she wondered why she had "ouchies" on her feet.  Heels hurt my feet too Molly!

Check out Ellie's pigtails!  I thought they looked like antenna's, but Joe thought they looked like horns.  I think she is as cute as a bug and he thinks she is the devil.  Lol, just kidding!

Molly in the dress (and the heels!)

The girls are looking at all the snow outside!  Still wearing the heels, lol!

The gold heels, up close.  These are from Jen's wedding.  Molly asked if I got married with Jen.  Lol, I just told her I helped her get married.  How do you explain being a bridesmaid to a 3 year old?

This is another new thing.  Molly started picking put Ellie.  She said her friend at daycare showed her how to do it.  Yikes!  I am not a fan of Molly picking her up.  Ellie is too heavy and I don't want her dropping her!  Most of the time, Ellie doesn't even mind Molly picking her up.  This time she has had enough!

Ellie is walking ALL the time now!  She is fast, but walks loudly so I still know where she is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food